Friday, December 2, 2011

Britney Spears Caught Having Sex With David Beckham

Adjacent parts of pop star Britney Spears was finally for the first time after the photos appeared on the Internet homepage of your website posted a message in response to the scandal Pantygate.
Spears has been partying with friends babymaking prevented him, and "Victoria Secrets" (sic) a new understanding of the inner line to God, Thank you for listening to the fans, the message has a funny way. "
Message Reads:













"I was at this point to make each move more than I expected, and couscous is done. My birthday is celebrated by the 2 years have been made. So I was with friends in the town would have been, and I will probably be my new take's a little far (sic) of freedom were found. Anyway, Victoria Secrets line "Thank God for the new interior! I need a new year, new music and my new hope.
I started .... Merry Christmas to all!
Britney "
Message stated that "friends" after she was caught going Commando Spears is partying with him, there is Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Spears' new album is said to be in the works.
Meanwhile, ex-husband Kevin Federline, as soon as the "e-News," Spears' work on the interview, broadcast Wednesday night, he said, "Great."
"I am a better man, I have a man, you ... just go ahead and move with each stride taken," said 28 year-old aspiring rapper.
Who turned 25 on December 2, Spears filed for divorce last month after two years of marriage. She and Federline, 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and was born September 12, have an infant son, Jayden James. Spears' visitation rights for Federline for custody of both children and searches.
Federline, spousal support and sole custody of her children, family man and that he was seeking "the truth is what it's ... in all honesty."

0 comments: